Digital Asset Management (DAM)
Digital asset management (DAM) helps you store, manage, access, and distribute your creative digital assets in one central location. By serving as the central source of truth for your digital assets, DAM makes the most out of your investment in creative files like images, videos, and rich media.
Think of a DAM as an intuitive library for all your digital files with more storage space than what your standard machine allows, and with more nuances than it being “just a better file storage and synchronization service”. Have you ever heard someone say, “I need something more than a Google Drive or Dropbox”? DAM software solutions, also called Digital Asset Management systems, usually aim to help its users cut down on production time, save costs and overall maximize their business’ ROI.
What can DAM do for you?
- Organize and find your files easily
- Control access and usage rights
- Share files internally and externally
- Automate asset optimization
- Download files in your desired format
- Become the centerpiece in your marketing technology landscape